Create a new bundle¶
Create your own bundle is not a trivial task.
The easiest way to achieve this is seems to be :
- Prepare a fresh installation of the chill project, in a new directory
- Create a new bundle in this project, in the src directory
- Initialize a git repository at the root bundle, and create your initial commit.
- Register the bundle with composer/packagist. If you do not plan to distribute your bundle with packagist, you may use a custom repository for achieve this 
- Move to a development installation, made as described in the Installation for development section, and add your new repository to the composer.json file
- Work as usual
This part of the doc is not yet tested
|||Be aware that we use the Affero GPL Licence, which ensure that all users must have access to derivative works done with this software.|