Welcome to Chill documentation!¶
Chill is a free software for social workers.
Chill rely on the php framework Symfony.
Contents of this documentation:
Let’s talk together !¶
Subscribe to the dev mailing-list to discuss your project and extend Chill with the feature you need!
- Issue tracker You may want to dispatch the issue in the multiple projects. If you do not know in which project is located your bug / feature request, use the project Chill-Main.
- The dev mailing-list
Source code is dispatched in multiple bundle, to improve re-usability. Each bundle has dependencies with other chill bundle, but the developer take care that bundles may not be installed if the user do not need it.
An user manual exists in French and currently focuses on describing the main concept of the software.
- Chill-standard | https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/Chill-Standard This is the skeleton of the project. It does contains only few code, but information about configuration of your instance ;
- Chill-Main : https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/Chill-Main : the main, required bundle for all the subsequent chill bundles. It contains the framework to add features (like searching, timeline, ...). It also provides the user managements (authentification and authorization) ;
- Chill-Person : https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/Chill-Person This is the bundle which provides the possibility to create and add a person.
- Chill-CustomFields : https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/Chill-CustomFields This bundle allows you to create custom fields on other bundles. It provides the framework for this features, and modify the schema according to this. It is required by Chill-Person and Chill-Report.
- Chill-Report: https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/Chill-Report This bundle allow to add report about People recorded in your database ;
- Chill-Activity : https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/Chill-Activity This bundle allow to add activities about People recorded in your database ;
- Chill-ICPC2 : https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/Chill-ICPC2 This bundle provides a custom fields for ICPC code (international classification for primary care)
- Chill-Group: https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/Chill-Group This bundle provides a way to create link between accompanyed people
- Chill-Event: https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/Chill-Event This bundle provides a way to create event and associate people to event through a “participation”
- Chill-Ldap: https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/Chill-Ldap Allow to synchronize the database with a ldap directory.
- Chill-ONEStat : https://framagit.org/Chill-project/Chill-ONEStat Provide statistics for the Belgian one “Centre de vacances” and “Ecoles de devoir”.
You will also found the following projects :
- The present documentation : https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/chill-documentation
- The website https://chill.social : https://git.framasoft.org/Chill-project/chill.social
And various project to build docker containers with Chill.
TODO in documentation¶
Describe the entities provided.
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/bundles/activity.rst, line 22.)
describe entities provided by person bundle
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/bundles/person.rst, line 22.)
The documentation about report is not writtend
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/bundles/report.rst, line 19.)
Waiting for a link between our api and this doc, we invite you to read the method signatures here
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/development/access_control_model.rst, line 125.)
Continue to explain the export framework
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/development/exports.rst, line 136.)
We should write a section on “how to update your installation”.
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/installation/index.rst, line 61.)
We should write a section on “what are the concepts of chill” and explain what is a bundle, why we should install it, how to find them, ...
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/installation/index.rst, line 65.)
Add description of the bundle
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/installation/install_additional_bundles.rst, line 27.)
the section “Install production webserver” must be written. Help appreciated :-)
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/installation/install_production_webserver.rst, line 14.)
the section “Uninstall Chill” must be written. Help appreciated :-)
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/installation/uninstall_chill.rst, line 14.)
the section “Uninstall the docker database” must be written. Help appreciated :-)
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/installation/uninstall_chill.rst, line 23.)
the section “Uninstall the application” must be written. Help appreciated :-)
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/latest/source/installation/uninstall_chill.rst, line 32.)